Charlotte, North Carolina
Our international sleep company is looking for a highly talented iOS developer to help us with a mobile app for a smart mattress. We have a working back-end with a RESTful API and an existing mobile app in Swift 4 that is currently not working (errors with login/setup as well as several other screens). We need someone who can help us fix the current mobile app and provide us with an audit of our current Swift code base and give us an idea of what it might take to complete the remaining features that have not yet been built.
A little about us:
We are an e-commerce company located in the historic South End neighborhood. ViscoSoft is the parent company to a family of three international brands. We are a small team of big-thinking people who focus on creating an exceptional experience for our customers. We invest in our employees and help advance skill sets through conferences and online classes. We believe in fostering positivity in our office culture and–along with better sleep–encourage a healthy work-life balance in all of our employees.
As a qualified candidate, you:
- Have published iOS apps to the app store
- Are comfortable jumping into an existing project
- Can hunt down bugs like an anteater
- Write clean, reusable code
- Have experience working with RESTful services
- Feel confident with charts, graphs, and displaying data
- Have a basic understanding of IoT and are familiar with connecting to devices via WiFi
- Are comfortable working with authentication/authorization
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience with rapid prototyping
Job Type: Part-time Contract
Notes** We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for applicants at this time.
Please email all resumes and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org