Charlotte, North Carolina
**Note from employer: Please ensure your portfolio is attached with working links.
Our international sleep company is looking for a talented photographer with strong skills in both lifestyle and product photography to support national campaigns and breathe life and creativity into every element of design and advertising collateral.
A little about us:
We are an e-commerce company located in the South End neighborhood of Charlotte. ViscoSoft is the parent company with three leading brands and ongoing additions to the family of brands. ViscoSoft has a strong presence within B2C and Amazon while the two child brands, Muse Sleep, and Matrix Sleep exist in an ultra-competitive e-commerce space with heavy branding. We are a small team of big thinking people who focus on creating an exceptional experience for our customers and shareable content, that our customers emotionally resonate with. We invest a lot in our employees to help advance skill sets through conferences and online classes. We believe in a positive office culture that promotes a good work-life balance and team bonding.
As a qualified candidate, you:
- Have a strong portfolio demonstrating multidisciplinary photography efforts.
- Experience with Product Photography.
- Knowledge of product styling.
- Knowledge of grip + lighting and studio safety.
- Understand the technical usage of Canon cameras.
- Experience with tethered capture
- Expert knowledge in Photoshop.
- Experience with full Adobe Suite.
- Understand color theory and visual hierarchy.
- High-end retouching of high-resolution imagery.
- Plan and organize photo shoots.
- Direct models, stylist, and production staff.
- Collaborate with Art Director and stakeholders on creative.
- Maintain a highly organized studio.
- Excellent communication skills
- Contribute to brand channel social media.
- Welcomes feedback and collaboration.
- Continuously reinvent yourself and your ideas.
- Can communicate complicated creative ideas to a team.
- Work and actively collaborate across teams with grace, confidence, and understanding.
Preferred, but not required:
- Strong understanding of video principles and production.
- Motion Graphics are your thing (and other people agree).
- Experience with Capture One.
Job Type: Full-time
- We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for applicants at this time.
- Applicants without portfolios will not be considered.
Please email all resumes and portfolios to email@example.com