Charlotte, North Carolina
**Note from employer: Please ensure your portfolio is attached with working links.
Our international sleep company is looking for a highly talented designer with strong multidisciplinary skills to support national campaigns and breathe life and creativity into every element of design.
A little about us:
We are an e-commerce company located in the South End neighborhood of Charlotte. ViscoSoft is the parent company with three main brands and ongoing additions to the family of brands. ViscoSoft has a strong presence within B2C and Amazon while the two child brands, Muse Sleep, and Matrix Sleep exist in an ultra-competitive e-commerce space with heavy branding. We are a small team of big thinking people who focus on creating an exceptional experience for our customers and shareable content, that our customers emotionally resonate with. We invest a lot in our employees to help advance skill sets through conferences and online classes. We believe in a positive office culture that promotes a good work-life balance and team bonding.
As a qualified candidate, you:
- Have a beautiful online portfolio demonstrating multidisciplinary design.
- Have a mobile-first sense of design.
- Can handle (masterfully) the full suite of Adobe.
- Understand color theory and visual hierarchy.
- High-end retouching of high-resolution imagery.
- Sketch + InVision
- Excellent communication skills
- Welcomes feedback and collaboration
- Continuously reinvent yourself and your ideas.
- Can communicate complicated creative ideas to a team.
- Work and actively collaborate across teams with grace, confidence, and understanding.
Preferred, but not required:
- Motion graphics are your thing (and other people agree).
- Strong understanding of video principles and production.
Job Type: Full-time
Notes** We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for applicants at this time.
Please email all resumes and portfolios to email@example.com