It’s no secret that Air BnB has revolutionized travel for millions around the world. You can “belong anywhere”—whether that means spending a weekend in a high-rise walk-up in Brooklyn, two weeks in an Australian abode or a few nights under Montana’s big sky country. Whatever you’re up for, chances are you’ll find the perfect accommodations for your adventure. But while your host may provide a guide to local neighborhoods or fresh ground coffee for your A.M. routine, are they falling asleep on the job when it comes to providing a good night’s sleep?
It’s been proven that travel is good for your health, but there’s nothing worse than returning to your rental after a long day of exploring your destination and collapsing on an old, saggy spring mattress. A good night’s sleep is essential for restoring brain function and alertness. After all, can you really navigate unfamiliar city streets on just a couple hours of shut eye? We don’t think so.
To help you out, we’re partnering with AirBnB hosts from around the nation to set up a Muse mattress in their homes. And since Muse is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, we thought we’d start right here in the Queen City. Located in Uptown (that’s Charlotte speak for Downtown), you’ll find a gorgeous one bedroom studio. Inside the five-star luxury condo, lies a queen-sized Muse mattress in a medium comfort level overlooking tree-lined city streets. After one night of sleeping on the Cold Wire Plus fabric that covers every Muse, we can bet that you’ll wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on all that our hometown has to offer.
10 Charlotte Must-Dos
- Eat at 5 Church and meet celebrity chef, Jamie Lynch
- Get outside at the U.S. National Whitewater Center
- Sip a beer at one of Charlotte’s 15 local breweries
- Stroll through natural and urban environments on the Little Sugar Creek Greenway
- Glaze, sprinkle and drizzle your way into a sugar coma at Duck Donuts
- Take in a sporting event—our home teams include the Hornets, Panthers, Knights and Checkers
- Experience local eats at 7th Street Public Market
- Be an art connoisseur at the South End Gallery Crawl
- Rally around the track at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Sing along with a local band at The Evening Muse
Your Muse is waiting… (see what we did there?)